Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Fly On The Wall

Wouldn't you just like to be a fly on the wall sometimes? I know I would, especially when it comes to this new homeschooling adventure.  You see all of these amazing blogs from mom's who seem to have it together and I would just LOVE to be that fly watching in spying on what their doing.  Now I know I've read their emails you know the ones that describe how they DON'T have it all together the ones where everything seems to fall apart in their day but when you see those pictures of their cozy homeschool rooms, their amazing curriculum their seemingly VERY bright children who look like their having fun learning you wonder "WHAT ON EARTH AM I DOING WRONG?" I know I know, it's early in the game I mean it's just like baseball they don't declare a winner in the first inning the game is far from over and this game of homeschool is far from over, we are only 3 weeks into it I need to learn to stop declaring the game over and lost when it's just begun.  I hope to continually be inspired by all of these other amazing homeschooling mom's (and dad's) and to try to not to feel like I have to do things exactly as they do.  As long as I am being led by God on this adventure all will be good.

Romans 8:5

New International Version (NIV)
Those who live according to the flesh have their minds set on what the flesh desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment